DME Assam Recruitment 2023- Grade III and IV Posts
The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Assam is set to conduct a recruitment drive in the year 2023. The DME Assam is looking for candidates with the right qualifications and experience to fill these posts. The selection process will involve written tests, interviews, and skill tests. Candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment drive must ensure that they meet all the required criteria and submit their applications before the deadline.
DME Assam Recruitment 2023 Notification
The Directorate of Medical Education, Assam has released a recruitment notification for the year 2023. This notification is for the recruitment of various posts in the medical field. It provides details about eligibility criteria, the selection process, exam pattern, and other important information related to the recruitment process.
For the positions of Grade III and Grade IV, the Assam-based Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has released a recruitment announcement with the ad number DME/Recruitment/23/2023/20331. The DME Assam Recruitment 2023 Notification is an important document for those aspiring to join the medical field in Assam. It provides information about various posts available and their respective eligibility criteria. It also outlines the selection process and exam pattern that will be followed during the recruitment process. So if you are looking forward to applying for any post under DME Assam Recruitment 2023 Notification then make sure you read this notification carefully and apply before the last date.
DME Assam Recruitment 2023 Summary
|DME Assam Recruitment 2023 Overview
DME Assam Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The examination for the post of Grade III and Grade IV is going to take place in the month of February 2023.
|DME Assam Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
DME Assam Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam is looking to fill up various posts in the year 2023. The recruitment process is expected to start soon and interested candidates can apply for the various posts available. The DME Assam Recruitment 2023 vacancies are open for a variety of positions such as technicians, non-technicians, and other medical staff. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the DME Assam before applying for any post. Candidates are advised to go through all the details related to DME Assam Recruitment 2023 vacancy before submitting their applications.
|DME Assam Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
Books required for DME Assam Recruitment 2023
DME Assam Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
There are different eligibility criteria for different grades, those of which are discussed below:
|Grade III AND IV posts Age Limit
For Grade III posts: Refer to the official notification. The notification is available in PDF format. Check to ensure that the candidate meets all the eligibility criteria.
For Grade IV posts: Maximum eligibility qualification shall be HSSLC (Class 12) or equivalent examination passed and those who have an educational qualification higher than this maximum eligibility on the date of application shall not be eligible to apply for these posts.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Registration In Employment Exchange: The candidate must be registered in any one of the employment exchanges of Assam and must indicate his/ her valid employment registration no in the relevant field.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizens and permanent residents of Assam.
- Application Fee: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
- Pay Scale: For this information please refer to the official notification.
- Age Limit: Candidates’ age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 9th January 2023.
- Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be as mentioned below.
How to apply for DME Assam Recruitment 2023
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Click on the Register Now Button.
- Fill up the Registration application form.
- Fill up the Registration application form.
- After successful registration, click on the Login option.
- Complete the Login by entering the required information.
- Now complete the online application that appears on the screen.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents.
- Upload documents.
- After that, you have to click on submit.
- In the Final stage you will get Registration No and your application for print will be available.
- Keep your registration no and password for future reference.
- Print that acknowledgment copy for future use.
Visit the official website www.dme.assam.gov.in to apply from 7th to 22nd February 2023. Visit the website for the official notification and other details.