A Comprehensive Guide Book For B.ED First Semester of Assam University
A Comprehensive Guide Book For B.ED First Semester of Assam University 5th Edition By Santanu Das and Panthaprivo Dhar
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Product Enquiry
A Comprehensive Guide Book For B.ED of Assam University By Santanu Das and Panthaprivo Dhar
Bachelor of Education Book A Comprehensive Guide Book For B.ED First Semester of Assam University By Santanu Das and Panthaprivo Dhar
A Comprehensive Guide Book For B.ED First Semester of Assam University.
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.ED.) A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDEBOOK
MA (Education); M.A.(Sociology), B.Ed., Ph.D. Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education Silchar, Assam
Assistant Professor in Education Women’s College
M.A. (English); M.A. (Distance Education) M.Phil; LLO, DCE; B.Ed. Ph.D.
M.A. (Public Administration), M.A. (Political Science)
Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education
Associate Professor in English G.C. College, Silchar, Assam
COURSE-101: DEVELOPMENT PSYCHOLOGY IN EDUCATIONAL PERSPECTIVE Educational Psychology and Development of the Learner
• Educational Psychology: Meaning, Scope and Importance of Educational Psychology for Teachers
• Growth and Development: Concept and Principles and Determinant • Theories of Development: Piaget’s theory of Intellectual Development, Erickson’s Theory of Psycho-Social Development and Kohlberg’s theory of Moral Development.
• Adolescents: Characteristics, Problems of Adolescents, Aspects of Adolescents FIT od Development-Physical, Cognitive, Emotional, Social and Moral etc.
Understanding the Learners
Understanding the Individual Differences among Learners in the light of: . Interests Meaning, definition, factors effecting interests
• Needs Maslow’s rarchy of Needs • Motivation Nature, Characteristics and Types of Motivation; Techniques of
Otrof Increasing Learner motivation.
Intelligence: Meaning and Nature, Theories of Intelligence (Two-Factor, Group Factor, Multi-Factor)
Instinct, Emotions: Concept and Differences. • Personality: Meaning and Nature.
• Learning: Concept of Learning and the Teaching-Learning
• Approaches to Learning > Behaviourist: (Pavlov, Thordike, Skinner)
Cognitive: (Gestalt) > Humanistic: (Rogers))
. Factors influencing Learning: Learner, Teacher, School & Home
Understanding Diversity in the Classroom
• Learning in a Social Group Characteristics and Psychology of a social group. School as a Social Group, Class as a Social Group. • Group Dynamics Group Dynamics in a classroom, Sociometry of a Group.
. Education for children with Special Needs Philosophy behind recognition and Education for Children with special needs. Recognizing special Educational needs of the Gifted, Slow Learners, Physically Handicapped and Socio-Emotionally Disadvantaged students.
For other subjects, please check images.
|Dimensions||25 × 22 × 3 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
- No ratings found yet!
Be the first to review “A Comprehensive Guide Book For B.ED First Semester of Assam University”