CBSE All In One Science Class 10 (arihant publication)
This Book Contains:
1. ‘All in One’ – best selling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of science for Class 10
3. The guide has been divided into 16 Chapter
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of practice questions
5. Special focus on New pattern objective questions
6. Every Chapter accompanies NCERT Folder, summary, exam practice etc. For quick revisions
7. Good number of solved and unsolved questions are provided for the complete preparation
8. The book is supplemented by experiments, Periodic tests, 5 Sample Question Paper, and CBSE examination paper 2020
Note: Delivery of this Book takes 5-7 Working Days considering upon locations.
Delivery Charges: Rs 50 For Prepaid orders via Instamojo for online payment.
For Cash On Delivery: Additional Rs 70 is charged for handling cash.
If you have online payment facilities, please try to make online payment as it will charge less.
If you have any questions, call or Whatsapp us at 9101633046
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Product Enquiry
One of the best selling series of Arihant helping students with their schools and Board exams preparation by providing complete theory, practice and assessment as per new issued pattern for the excellent academic results.
The current edition of “all in One Science” for Class 10th is a self – Study guide that has been carefully and consciously revised by providing proper explanation & guidance and strictly following the latest CBSE syllabus issued on 31 March 2020.
The whole syllabus of the book is divided into 16 chapters. To make students completely ready for exams
This book is provided with detailed theory & Practice Questions in all chapters. Every Chapter is carried companies NCERT Folder, summary, exam practice, Chapter exercise, challengers at the end for thorough practice. Exam practice: It contains all the Miscellaneous questions like MCQs, true and false, fill in the blanks, VSA, SA, LA. Ncert Folder: it contains all the questions of NCERT Textbook with their detailed answer. This book is also supplemented by experiments, Periodic tests, 5 Sample Question Paper, latest Sample Paper, CBSE examination paper 2020, state-wise NTSE questions stage 1, Junior Science Olympiad Chapterwise questions for the complete preparation. Well explained detailed answers have been provided to every question that is given in the book.
|Dimensions||20.3 × 25.4 × 4.7 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
- No ratings found yet!