Orthopedic Physical Assessment By David J Magee
Orthopedic Physical Assessment By David J Magee (New Edition)
Delivery of this Book takes 3-7 Working Days considering upon locations.
Delivery Charges: Rs 50 For Prepaid orders via Instamojo
For Cash On Delivery: Additional Rs 70 is charged for handling cash.
If you have online payment facilities, please try to make online payment as it will charge less.
If you have any questions, call or Whatsapp us at 9101633046
Newly updated, this full-color text offers a rich array of features to help you develop your musculoskeletal assessment skills. Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 6th Edition provides rationales for various aspects of assessment and covers every joint of the body, as well as specific topics including principles of assessment, gait, posture, the head and face, the amputee, primary care, and emergency sports assessment. Artwork and photos with detailed descriptions of assessments clearly demonstrate assessment methods, tests, and causes of pathology. The text also comes with an array of online learning tools, including video clips demonstrating assessment tests, assessment forms, and more.
- Thorough, evidence-based review of orthopedic physical assessment covers everything from basic science through clinical applications and special tests.
- 2,400 illustrations include full-color clinical photographs and drawings as well as radiographs, depicting key concepts along with assessment techniques and special tests.
- The use of icons to show the clinical utility of special tests supplemented by evidence – based reliability & validity tables for tests & techniques on the Evolve site
- The latest research and most current practices keep you up to date on accepted practices.
- Evidence-based reliability and validity tables for tests and techniques on the EVOLVE site provide information on the diagnostic strength of each test and help you in selecting proven assessment tests.
- A Summary (Précis) of Assessment at the end of each chapter serves as a quick review of assessment steps for the structure or joint being assessed.
- Quick-reference data includes hundreds of at-a-glance summary boxes, red-flag and yellow-flag boxes, differential diagnosis tables, muscle and nerve tables, and classification, normal values, and grading tables.
- Case studies use real-world scenarios to help you develop assessment and diagnostic skills.
- Combined with other books in the Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation series ― Pathology and Intervention, Scientific Foundations and Principles of Practice, and Athletic and Sport Issues ― this book provides the clinician with the knowledge and background necessary to assess and treat musculoskeletal conditions.
- ISBN-13 : 978-8131235232
- Product Dimensions : 19.61 x 12.53 x 2.01 cm
- Publisher : Elsevier India
- Language: : English
|Dimensions||19.61 × 12.53 × 12.01 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
- Vendor: Admin
- No ratings found yet!