Mechanical Engineering (Conventional and Objective Type) For APSC. UPSC By R.S Khurmi & J K Gupta
Mechanical Engineering (Conventional and Objective Type) For APSC. UPSC, GATE By R.S Khurmi & J K Gupta published By S Chand
- The simple format ensures easy understanding and practice
- It now includes close to 5500 topic-wise solved and unsolved questions
- The Book is helpful for State-Based Exams Like APSC & other Recruitment Exams but for UPSC, other books are recommended.
- The book is written in Lucid Manner to give a glimpse of all the topics of Mech.
Note: Delivery of this Book takes 5-7 Working Days considering upon locations.
Delivery Charges: Rs 70 For Prepaid orders via Instamojo
For Cash On Delivery: Additional Rs 70 is charged for handling cash.
If you have online payment facilities, please try to make online payment as it will charge less.
If you have any questions, call or Whatsapp us at 9101633046
Mechanical Engineering (Conventional and Objective Type) For APSC. UPSC, GATE By R.S Khurmi & J K Gupta
For more than 30 years, “Mechanical Engineering: Conventional & Objective Type” has been a comprehensive text for undergraduate students of Mechanical Engineering and has successfully helped them prepare for various competitive (such as GATE, UPSC and IES, APSC) as well as university examinations.
• Simple format ensures easy understanding and practice
• It now includes close to 5500 topic-wise solved and unsolved questions
- Engineering Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics
- Hydraulic Machines
- Steam Boilers and Engines
- Steam Nozzles and Turbine
- I.C. Engines and Nuclear Power Plant
- Compressors, Gas Dynamics and Gas Turbines
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
- Engineering Materials
- Workshop Technology
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Production Management
- Automobile Engineering
No. of Pages: 853
Pub: S Chand
ISBN 13: 9788121906289
|Dimensions||22 × 20 × 4 cm|
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- Out of StockSale!
- Master Assam Year Book 2020 (English) by Santanu Koushik Baruah
- Read more