Psychology By Saundra K. Ciccarelli
Psychology, Saundra K. Ciccarelli and J. Noland White employ a learner-centred approach that maximizes student engagement. Clear learning objectives, based on the recommended APA learning outcomes, guide students through the material.
Note: Delivery of this Book takes 3-7 Working Days considering upon locations.
Delivery Charges: Rs 50 For Prepaid orders via Instamojo for online payment.
For Cash On Delivery: Additional Rs 70 is charged for handling cash.
If you have online payment facilities, please try to make online payment as it will charge less.
If you have any questions, call or Whatsapp us at 9101633046
• A learner-centred approach engages students deeply in the study of psychology.
• An engaging writing style helps awakens students’ curiosity and energizes their desire to learn about psychology.
• A greater emphasis on APA learning goals helps students master the skills they need to succeed.
• Inclusion of Indian research helps create a friendly learning context for Indian students.
• Some Indian topics added to the text are Culture and Psychological Processes, the Notion of Intelligence in the Indian Cultural Context, Health and Healing in India, Love in the Indian Cultural Context, etc.
Table of Contents
1. the Science of Psychology
2. the Biological Perspective
3. Sensation and Perception
7. Cognition. Thinking, Intelligence and Language
8. Development Across the Life Span
9. Motivation and Emotion
10. Sexuality and Gender
11. Stress and Health
12. Social Psychology
13. Theories of Personality
14. Psychological Disorders
15. Psychological Therapies
Appendix A Statistics in Psychology
Appendix B applied Psychology and Psychology Careers.
- Publisher: Pearson Education; Fifth edition (15 October 2017)
- Language: English
- Number of Pages : 768 pages
|Dimensions||20.3 × 25.4 × 4.7 cm|
- Vendor: Admin
- No ratings found yet!
You may also like…
- Out of StockSale!
- Read more