Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Dr. R S Aggarwal
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Dr R S Aggarwal Book has detailed solutions for problems.
Well built quality to buckle up your continuous study. Along with that a wide variety of questions to solve plus One month testbook pass free.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Product Enquiry
About: Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Dr R S Aggarwal
Ever since its release in 1989, Quantitative Aptitude has come to acquire a special place of respect and acceptance among students and aspirants appearing for a wide gamut of competitive exams.
Now, more than a quarter of a century later, with the ever-changing environment of examinations, the book too reinvents itself while being resolute to its core concept of providing the best content with easily understandable solutions.
Key Features of Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Dr. R S Aggarwal
• Comprehensive: The book is more comprehensive than ever before with more than 5500 questions (supported with answers and solutions—a hallmark of Quantitative Aptitude).
• Easy to follow: Chapters begin with easy-to-grasp theory complemented by formulas and solved examples. They are followed by a wide-ranging number of questions for practice.
- Latest & Updated: With questions (memory-based) from examinations up till year 2016, the book captures the latest examination patterns as well as questions for practice.
Contents of Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Dr. R S Aggarwal
Section-I: Arithmetical Ability
• Number System • H.C.F. and L.C.M. of Numbers • Decimal Fractions • Simplification • Square Roots and Cube Roots • Average • Problems on Numbers • Problems on Ages • Surds and Indices • Logarithms • Percentage • Profit and Loss • Ratio and Proportion • Partnership • Chain Rule • Pipes and Cisterns • Time and Work • Time and Distance • Boats and Streams • Problems on Trains • Alligation or Mixture • Simple Interest • Compound Interest • Area • Volume and Surface Area • Races and Games of Skill • Calendar • Clocks • Stocks and Shares • Permutations and Combinations • Probability • True Discount • Banker’s Discount • Heights and Distances • Odd Man Out and Series
Section-II: Data Interpretation
• Tabulation • Bar Graphs • Pie Chart • Line Graphs
The usefulness of Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Dr. R S Aggarwal
• Bank PO, SBI-PO, IBPS, RBI Exams
• MBA, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, CAT, IIFT, IGNOU
• SSC Combined Preliminary Exam, Hotel Management
• Sub-Inspectors of Police, CBI, CPO Exams
• UPSC-CSAT, SCRA and other State Services Exams
• Railway Recruitment Board Exams
• Campus Recruitment Tests
- State-Based Exams.
|Dimensions||22 × 18 × 4 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
- No ratings found yet!