Surveying – Vol. 2 by B.C. Punmia
- This Volume is a continuation of Volume I and deals with advanced topics of the plane and Geodetic Surveying.
- Each topic has been thoroughly described, the theory is rigorously developed and a large number of numerical examples have been included to illustrate its application.
- The book also contains advanced problems useful for competitive examinations.
Note: Delivery of this Book takes 3-7 Working Days considering upon locations.
Delivery Charges: Rs 50 For Prepaid orders via Instamojo
For Cash On Delivery: Additional Rs 70 is charged for handling cash.
If you have online payment facilities, please try to make online payment as it will charge less.
If you have any questions, call or Whatsapp us at 9101633046
The book contains sixteen chapters, including four chapters on Field Astronomy, Photogrammetric Surveying, Electro-Magnetic Distance Measurement (EDM) and Remote Sensing.
Along with conventional instruments, the book also contains illustrations and descriptions of the most modern and advanced measuring instruments such as Wild T-2, T-3 and T-4 theodolites, Electronic theodolites, Distomats and Total Station.
- Publisher: Laxmi Publications; Sixteenth edition
- Language: English
- Paperback: 640 pages
- Item Weight: 962 g
- Dimensions : 25 x 3.9 x 19.3 cm
- Country of Origin: India
|Dimensions||25 × 3.9 × 19.3 cm|
- Vendor: Admin
- No ratings found yet!