A Textbook of Engineering Mathematics by N.P. Bali
The underlying object of this book is to provide the readers with a thorough understanding of topics included in the syllabus of Mathematics for engineering students.
The salient features of the book are as follows:
- It exactly covers the prescribed syllabus. Nothing undesirable has been included and nothing essential has been left.
- Its approach is explanatory and language is lucid and communicable.
- The exposition of the subject matter is systematic and the students are better prepared to solve the problems.
- All fundamentals of the included topics are explained with a micro-analysis.
- Sufficient number of solved examples have been given to let the students understand the various skills necessary to solve the problems. These examples are well-graded.
- Unsolved exercises of multi-varieties have been given in a well-graded style. Attempting those on his own, will enable a student to create confidence and independence in him/her regarding the understanding of the subject.
- A large number of attractive and accurate figures have been drawn which enable a student to grasp the subject in an easier way.
- All the answers have been checked and verified.
Note: Delivery of this Book takes 3-7 Working Days considering upon locations.
Delivery Charges: Rs 50 For Prepaid orders via Instamojo
For Cash On Delivery: Additional Rs 70 is charged for handling cash.
If you have online payment facilities, please try to make online payment as it will charge less.
If you have any questions, call or Whatsapp us at 9101633046
1. Complex Numbers
2. Theory of Equations and Curve Fitting
3. Determinants and Matrics
4. Analytical Solid Geometry
5. Partial Differentiation
6. Multiple Integrals
7. Vector Algebra
8. Vector Calculus
9. Infinite Series
10. Fourier Series
11. Differential Equations of First Order
12. Applications of Differential Equations of First Order
13. Linear Differential Equations
14. Applications of Linear Differential Equations
15. Special Functions and Series Solution of Differential Equations
16. Partial Differential Equations
17. Applications of Partial Differential Equations
18. The Laplace Transforms
19. Functions of a Complex Variable
20. Integral Transforms
21. Statistics and Probability
22. Finite Differences and Numerical Methods
24. Numerical Solution of Ordinary Differential Equations
25. Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations
26. Curvilinear Co-ordinates
27. Tensor Analysis
28. Virtual Work
Item Weight: 2 kg 140 g
Country of Origin: India
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 4 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
- Vendor: Admin
- No ratings found yet!