Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations By Dr. R.S Aggarwal
This Book is Useful For:
• Bank PO, SBI-PO, IBPS, RBI Exams
• MBA, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, CAT, IIFT, IGNOU
• SSC Combined Preliminary Exam, Hotel Management
• Sub-Inspectors of Police, CBI, CPO Exams
• UPSC-CSAT, SCRA and other State Services Exams
• Railway Recruitment Board Exams
• Campus Recruitment Tests
Note: Delivery of this Book takes 5-7 Working Days considering upon locations.
Delivery Charges: Rs 50 For Prepaid orders via Instamojo for online payment.
For Cash On Delivery: Additional Rs 70 is charged for handling cash.
If you have online payment facilities, please try to make online payment as it will charge less.
If you have any questions, call or Whatsapp us at 9101633046
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations By Dr. R.S Aggarwal (S.CHAND)
Table of Content:
Section-I: Arithmetical Ability
• Number System • H.C.F. and L.C.M. of Numbers • Decimal Fractions • Simplification • Square Roots and Cube Roots • Average • Problems on Numbers • Problems on Ages • Surds and Indices • Logarithms • Percentage • Profit and Loss • Ratio and Proportion • Partnership • Chain Rule • Pipes and Cisterns • Time and Work • Time and Distance • Boats and Streams • Problems on Trains • Alligation or Mixture • Simple Interest • Compound Interest • Area • Volume and Surface Area • Races and Games of Skill • Calendar • Clocks • Stocks and Shares • Permutations and Combinations • Probability • True Discount • Banker’s Discount • Heights and Distances • Odd Man Out and Series
Section-II: Data Interpretation
• Tabulation • Bar Graphs • Pie Chart • Line Graphs
|Dimensions||20.3 × 25.4 × 4.7 cm|
- Vendor: Admin
- No ratings found yet!
You may also like…
- Out of StockSale!
- Read more